Chemfix Products Ltd
Chemfix Products Ltd is a market leading manufacturer and exporter of chemical anchoring, building adhesives and wood repair products to the private label professional market.
Chemfix specialize in the manufacturer of two-part chemical anchoring resin in cartridges. The cartridges are extruded through a helical mixer nozzle, such as the Chemfix T-Flow™ mixer directly into the fixing hole. The resin mix is reacting immediately while the fixing stud is inserted, and after a defined cure time will harden to provide a secure bond.
Its customer base spans over 40 countries worldwide in 7 continents and its multilingual sales team have a detailed knowledge of the export sales market and can assist proficiently with advice on products, label design, technical literature and product samples for your own brand.
Based in the UK and employing over 80 staff, the production base houses sophisticated mixing equipment, automated cartridge filling lines, and high-speed labelling and packing lines.
The entire product range is manufactured and delivered directly from its site at Dewsbury in North England which allows greater control and efficiency.
The delivery service is a maximum 10 working day manufacturing time from order to despatch, for private label orders.
In addition to its 9001:2008 quality accreditation, Chemfix Products Ltd achieved the ISO 14001 environmental management standard across its entire operation, as part of its on-going commitment to sustainable manufacturing.
- 1991 - Chemfix was formed as a private company.
- 1993 - Chemfix formed a supply partnership with the manufacturer, Nickerson Chemicals who have over one hundred years of manufacturing knowledge in resins as well as bulk chemicals distribution.
- 2003 - After 10 years of solid growth and experience in the fixings market Chemfix & Nickerson are allied by mutual sale.
- 2004 - Urs Joos joins the company as Sales Director and then Managing Director.
- 2006 - Nickerson & Chemfix join under the "Chemfix" name.
- 2007 - Continual plant investments in capital and expertise bring Chemfix its first ETA, European Technical Approval for its specially developed Vinylester resin.
- 2011 - Chemfix supplies 32 countries across 5 continents for a full range of products
- In 2011 products patents have been filed and awarded - ChubSeal® the self-opening cartridge system and the Chemfix T-Flow™ mixer.
Chemfix Products Ltd · Mill Street East · Dewsbury · West Yorkshire · WF12 9BQ · UK
Tel +44 (0) 1924 431665 · Fax +44 (0) 1924 431658